[Diversitystudiescertificate] SCHOLARSHIP -- Global Opportunities Fair

Hutchinson, Theodore hutchint at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 18 08:56:37 EDT 2017

Hi folks,

The Office of Global Opportunities will be holding their Fair showcasing various Study Abroad/Away trips ranging from a week to a full semester, depending on the program.

I will be there sharing about the "Cultural Immersion with the Navajo Nation" trip that I lead. Trip dates this year are May 13th - 22nd, 2018.

If you are interested in any of the trips AND if you come today you can enter to win a $2000 scholarship to be applied to any program--but you have to be at the Fair today to do so.

11 am - 4 pm today in Baker Center Ballroom!

--Theo

McCracken Hall 302X, Ohio University
Athens, OH  45701
Email: hutchint at ohio.edu