[Diversitystudiescertificate] Awesome Events Coming Your Way!

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 19 17:49:06 EST 2017

Hello DSC'ers!

I hope your semester is off to a great start! We are just getting settled into our new offices in McCracken - feel free to stop by and check out the new digs!
Attached is a listing of the confirmed diversity events happening this semester. It's not a comprehensive listing as many events either fail to make it on to the official university calendar or haven't been planned yet. As always, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, feel free to reach out to myself or Dr. Hutchinson (hutchint at ohio.edu). My new office hours are posted below. While you are always free to stop by, I am not always in my office during hours - sometimes I'm out promoting the program. Making an appointment is encouraged.

Thanks,

Katie Dawes

GA, Diversity Studies Certificate
kd353210 at ohio.edu | McCracken Hall 302M