[Diversitystudiescertificate] Seniors!

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 7 13:14:09 EDT 2017

Hello DSC'ers!

It's hard to believe the semester is almost over! For many of you, your undergraduate careers are coming to an end! We wish you the best moving forward!
If you have applied for graduation for May 2017, please let me know. You will need to come to my office and pick up your cords and confirm your mailing address. I know many of you are busy - but this just takes 5 minutes. See my office hours at the bottom of the email and let me know of a couple times that work for you. You are more than welcome to just pop in, but be warned that I'm not always in my office during office hours - sometimes I'm running errands around campus. As always, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding the Diversity Studies Certificate or our Master's program, Critical Studies in Education, please contact me (kd353210 at ohio.edu) or Dr. Hutchinson (hutchint at ohio.edu).

Congratulations to all of our graduating seniors! It was a pleasure studying with you!
Katie Dawes
Graduate Assistant, Diversity Studies Certificate
McCracken 302M | kd353210 at ohio.edu

Office Hours:
Monday/Wednesday: 12:00pm-5:00pm
Thursday/Friday: 10:00am-3:00pm