[Diversitystudiescertificate] Graduation and Fall Semester Wrap Up!

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 28 15:04:49 EST 2016

Hello all,

I'm sending well wishes as finals week looms closer! Remember to take care of yourself in these next couple of weeks. You cannot pour from an empty cup!

IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON GRADUATING IN DECEMBER: I know you're very busy, but please set aside 5 minutes to meet with me to confirm your permanent address and your name as you would like it to appear on your certificate, as well as pick up your graduation cords. You've put in the work for the Diversity Studies Certificate and we want you to be able to show it off! Please send me an email about setting up an appointment before Friday (12/2) at noon even if you are unable to meet before then.

In other news:

-- The Patton College of Education is packing up and moving back to McCracken Hall, so if anyone has any inquiries about their file please check with me before Friday (12/2) at noon. I will be packing files then and won't have access to them until the beginning of Spring semester.

-- If you're still looking to fill in electives for your certificate, be sure to check out the EDCS 5900: Introduction to Transgender Studies with Dr. Theo Hutchinson!

-- The Ohio University Multicultural Activists Coalition is hosting a Pride Pachanga in the Living, Learning Center on Friday at 6:00pm to celebrate diversity and culture. Information about the event can be found on its Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/325728044475951/

I hope you have a safe, fun, and relaxing holiday season!  [😊]

Thanks,

Katie Dawes
Lindley N278
kd353210 at ohio.edu