[Diversitystudiescertificate] DSC Courses for Spring 2015-2016

Dawes, Kaytlin kd353210 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 27 16:39:59 EDT 2015

Hello!

Attached you will find a list of courses approved for the DSC offered in Spring 2015-2016. Feel free to use it as a reference when scheduling your classes for next semester!
Please remember, in order to complete the certificate you must fulfill these requirements:

  *   Required Course - EDCS 1011 - Introduction to Diversity Studies
  *   Required Course - EDCS 4001 - Democracy and Diversity
  *   4 Electives within Three Different Domains (Race/Ethnicity, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Social Class and Disability)
  *   Only one elective may be from your Major
  *   No more than two courses may be from any one department.
  *   You must earn a C or above in any course counted toward the certificate

As always, if you have any questions please email me or schedule an appointment during my office hours.

Thanks,
Katie