[OU Dems] OUCD 2017-18 Elections

Miller, Samantha sm754914 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 20 17:05:15 EDT 2017

Hello everyone!
Tomorrow during our meeting, we will be electing the next executive board for the organization. This is a reminder to all our voting members that you will need to attend the meeting to cast your vote. We currently do not accept any other voting method other than in-person. Our meeting will last approximately until 9:30 so be prepared to stay longer than usual. Every nominator will have 1 minute to speak on their nominee’s behalf, but any portion of that 1 minute can be given to the candidate. The nominee then has 2 minutes to speak after. Please reach out to me if you have any questions!

Candidates are as follows:
*NOTE: some candidates who were listed in our last email have since dropped.

             President:
                                - Ashley Fishwick, nominated by Sam Miller
                                - Nick Felt, nominated by Anthony Eliopoulos
                                - Andy Price, nominated by Anthony Eliopoulos

                Vice President:
- Levi Brown, nominated by Nick Felt
- Alissa Kiefer, nominated by Anthony Eliopoulos

                Political Director:
                                - Grant Gravagna, nominated by Bailey Williams

                Membership Director:
                                - Bailey Williams, nominated by Grant Gravagna
                                - Billie Frank, nominated by Nick Felt

                Treasurer:
                                - Clancy Thomas, nominated by Sam Miller
                                - Andrew Guidarelli, nominated by Levi Brown

                Communication Director:
                                - Andrew Guidarelli, nominated by Bailey Williams
                                - Alex Jackson, nominated by Sam Miller

                Secretary:
                                - Adam Jewett, nominated by Levi Brown
                                - Michi Heckler, nominated by Sam Miller

Best of luck to all those running!

Sam Miller
President • OU College Democrats
Ambassador • E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Communications Director • College Democrats of Ohio
Communications Student • Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs
740-415-5318