[OU Dems] OUCD Week 7 Minutes!

Miller, Samantha sm754914 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:15:28 EDT 2016

Happy Week 7, OU College Dems! We’re half way through the semester and a little over a month away from Election Day! Our meeting was cool last night and here’s the information we went over!

[cid:image001.png at 01D21F02.284100B0]

EVENTS:
Wednesday 10/5 & Thursday 10/6 - Morton Hill tables for VR! Text Sam (7404155318) if you want to join the fun!

Thursday 10/6 -  We're making signs for our Homecoming Parade. Thursday Jill will be making a couple more signs. Text Jill ((513)763-9049) to meet up and make signs!

Friday 10/7 -   Tabling at the College Gate from 11AM – 3PM

Saturday 10/8 -  This weekend is Homecoming and Saturday we’ll be walking in the parade at 9 a.m. Check-in at Riverside Dr. off of Schafer St. and tell them you’re with the OU College Dems. We are space number 193! WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

Sunday 10/9 -  We will be walking in the Indian Mound Parade with Sarah Grace at 2 p.m. in The Plains. Text Sam if you are interested!

Monday 10/10 – The last day of voter registration is 10/11! So we will be meeting to chalk the campus up at 8 p.m. in Front Room.

Tuesday 10/11 – This will be the last VR table for this election! We will be at the top of Baker. Be sure to stop by and register some students!

ROUND TABLE:
Ohio Democratic Party State Dinner w/President Obama on 10/13 - College Democrats have a discount ticket price of $25. The event has not been given an exact time yet, but it will be at the Columbus Convention Center. Text or Email Andy Price (info below) if you are interested in attending. Buy your tickets at this link: https://secure.actblue.com/contribute/page/oct-13-college-dems

Athens Area Stand Down on 10/7 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. – This event will be held to support those in homelessness, or at risk of homelessness, specifically veterans. This will be at the Athens County Fairgrounds (286 W Union St.). For more information, check out athensareastanddown.org.

2016-17 Executive Board

Sam Miller, President
(740)415-5318<tel:%28740%29415-5318>     sm754914 at ohio.edu<mailto:sm754914 at ohio.edu>

Anthony Eliopoulos, Vice President