[OU Dems] Week 12 Minutes!

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 29 21:37:05 EDT 2016

Welcome to week 12 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting!

[cid:811cf2fb-5088-4b2c-b12c-481ca902e4fb]

Events

?Wednesday 3/30

Phone Bank for Ted Strickland at 5:30 pm at the Court St. office (8 North Court St., above Fluff and Pita Pit) Office # 303

Thursday 3/31

CTV Card Event 11-4 pm.  Meet at Front Room.  If you can't make it at 11:00 text Jake.

Friday 4/1- Saturday 4/2

CDO Conference at University Dayton.  Starts at 6:00 pm on Friday.  Rides will be leaving at 3:30 pm on Friday and 6:45 am on Saturday.  Please contact Jake for Friday departure, and Sam for Saturday departure.  They will coordinate location.  If you plan on going you MUST contact these people or we cannot accommodate for you.

Sunday 4/3

Movie Series at 7:00 pm. in Bentley 205.  We will be watching Recount!

Round Table

Flavor of the Week is Wednesday from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge!

Next Gen. Climate will be holding an event on Wednesday from 10:00-6:00 pm in Baker.

Student Senate Elections end tomorrow.  They close at 7:00 pm tomorrow.  Make sure you vote!

Send Andy Pictures of anything we have done as a student organization this year! If you are a SENIOR send Andy a baby picture and a current picture of yourselves!

The Ohio House Democratic Caucus is looking to hire campaign managers.  Please get applications in by April 15.  Contact Nick Tuell if you are interested. ntuell at ohiodems.com

There will be a Ted Talk on Wednesday at 7:00 pm in Baker Theater.  The topic discussed will be "What does Islam mean to you?"

Not Your Mothers Comedy Show will be Friday at 8:00 pm in the Bobcat Student Lounge.  They will be accepting donations for My Sisters Place.

OU College Democrats Executive Board

Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com<mailto:jafenzl at gmail.com> (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) is847012 at ohio.<mailto:islifcak at gmail.com>edu (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu<mailto:hb267612 at ohio.edu> (614) 980-5010