[OU Dems] ODP Legacy Dinner

Jake Fenzl jafenzl at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 20:57:17 EST 2016

Hi Dems!

I just want to send out a reminder that tomorrow is the ODP legacy dinner.
We will be meeting outside Frontroom coffeehouse at Baker Center at 1pm. We
have rented two 12-Seat Vans for the day, so we will not require anyone to
drive at the moment.

The itinerary for the day will include a reception for College Dems of Ohio
(where appetizers will be served) and then we will walk to the legacy
dinner at the Columbus Convention Center. There is also going to be a town
hall debate at OSU, though it's doubtful we will be able to get in. Expect
to be back in Athens later that evening.

Please make sure you have purchased a ticket. The event is sold out, so if
you're not on the guest list, you will be not be able to get in.

As for dress, please be in business attire.

I would suggest you all eat lunch before the event since there's no
guarantee how much food we'll be getting.

Thank you all, and I'll look forward to having you all come up with us!
Please email me with any questions.

--Jake

*Jake Fenzl*

*Ohio University*
College of Arts & Science - Political Science Major
College Democrats - President
Email - jafenzl at gmail.com, jf960711 at ohio.edu
Phone - 614-315-8106