[OU Dems] Iowa Caucus Viewing Party

Andy Price andrew.graham.price at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 09:28:35 EST 2016

(Listen While Reading Email)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ

Hey Everyone, It's Andy Price Your Communication Director

As you may or may not know Tonight is the Iowa Caucus, or the first actual
votes in the primary. And as such we are having a viewing party in
Gamertsfelder hall lobby. Were going to start watching at 7:30 and should
go on most of the night. Comes stop by for 15 minutes, and hour, or most of
the Night. If your comming and would like me to buy snacks please text me
at 614-316-2771.

Come watch Bernie vs Hillary, Trump vs Cruz, Rubio vs Jeb, and Rand Paul vs
a Carrot

[image: Inline image 1]
See you all Tonight Hooah