[OU Dems] College Dems of Ohio Conference

Jake Fenzl jafenzl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 02:11:06 EDT 2015

Hello wonderful liberals!

As most of you remember from our meeting Tuesday, we will be going to the
College Dems of Ohio conference tomorrow. We're trying to get a final head
count, so if you wish to join us, please send me a text at 614-315-8106 or
you with details.

The plan is to meet at 9am at the top of baker and leave at 9:15. We plan
on returning to Athens later that night.

This is a great opportunity to meet other chapters from all over the state
and to network with them along with other Democratic figures.

Again, for more details, please send me a text or email!

Thanks!

--Jake

--
*Jake Fenzl*

*Ohio University*
College of Arts & Science - Political Science Major
College Democrats - President
Email - jafenzl at gmail.com, jf960711 at ohio.edu
Phone - 614-315-8106