[OU Dems] Week 10 Minutes

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 11:35:22 EDT 2015

Happy Week 10! Go Ted!
[cid:9c5592bd-22e3-49c4-bef4-94d4f3d686b1]
Events

Thursday 10/29 is the County Democratic Dinner at the American Legion. Help out for a little bit and get a free dinner! Be there by 6.

Friday 10/30 Halloween Party! Wear a costume and have a good time! Riverpark building 1, #701.

Monday 11/2 We will be chalking and flyering in order to get as many people out to vote as possible! Meet in Frontroom @7.

Round Table
We are starting to get ready for our annual trip to D.C. so tell us if you'd be interested in going!

Pops and Pucks will be during Dads Weekend and you can get your tickets through UPC. Get down for some father time bonding and hockey!

Bobcats for Bernie will be hosting a National Student Hall today at 7 in Porter 103. Bernie supporter or not, you should go!

Today at 8 is the third Republican Debate. Watch if you dare.

Flavor of the Week will be from noon-2pm in the Bobcat Student Lounge and the flavor this week is tasty Halloween themed.

Team Ted is selling shirts at the County Democratic Dinner tomorrow. They will be $20.

If you are interested in joining the Athens Democratic Executive Board, contact someone on exec for more info!

OU College Democrats Executive Board
Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu (614) 980-5010