[OU Dems] Week 9 Minutes!

Eliopoulos, Anthony ae788413 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 21 20:23:23 EDT 2015

Week Nizzle Nine! My mind is more blown than that helicopter!
[cid:24b19a4f-bc47-49d7-8a4c-41fe866708e5]
Events

Wednesday 10/21 We're phone banking right now in Baker 229 so come and be democratic!

Thursday 10/22 We are tabling at College Gate from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Stop by anytime and help us out!

Sunday 10/25 We will be continuing our movie series by watching George Bush's You're Welcome, America @ 8 pm in Gordy 110.

Monday 10/26 Team Ted is meeting! Meet at frontroom @ 5:10.

Next Thursday 10/29 is the County Democratic Dinner at the American Legion. Help out for a little bit and get a free dinner! Be there by 6.

We will be having a competition for the meeting next week! Whoever brings the most people to the meeting with them with get a bag of Democratic propaganda. Very vintage!

Round Table
We are starting to get ready for our annual trip to D.C. so tell us if you'd be interested in going!

Saturday is Off Campus Day Contact Alyssa if you are interested! (440) 213-6605

If you are interested in joining the Athens Democratic Executive Board, contact someone on exec for more info!

Hypnotic Halloween is Tuesday Oct. 27th from 5-8 in Walter Rotunda. Get hyped for Hypnotic Halloween. (that's called alliteration)

Ohio University is getting rid of confidentiality for the Survivor Advocacy Program. Show your support that this is not a good thing and we care!

Race for the Cure is Sunday Oct. 25th at noon! Here's the link to register, http://columbus.info-komen.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=5785
[http://columbus.info-komen.org/images/content/pagebuilder/NATL_Ford_slider.png]<http://columbus.info-komen.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=5785>

Susan G. Komen® Columbus - 2015 Athens Race for the Cure<http://columbus.info-komen.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=5785>
columbus.info-komen.org
2015 Komen Columbus Race for the Cure - October 25, 2015 - Ohio University, Athens OH.

OU College Democrats Executive Board
Jake Fenzl (President) jafenzl at gmail.com (614) 315-8106

Ian Slifcak (Vice President) islifcak at gmail.com (330) 523-9104

Hailey Butterfield (Treasurer) hb267612 at ohio.edu (614) 980-5010