[OU Dems] Friday Service Project

Butterfield, Hailey hb267612 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 15 14:30:15 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

Just a reminder that tomorrow night we will be making fleece tie blankets for the homeless shelter.  We will be at 1 Community Dr. which is Riverpark building 1.  Appartment 701 which is our president Jakes apartment.  We will start at 5 and it should only take an hour or two.  If you've never made a tie blanket before, don't worry it's super easy and I would love to show you.  Come as long as you want and feel free to bring snacks!  See you all tomorrow!

--Hailey Butterfield

Ohio University College Democrats Treasurer