[OU Dems] Week Two Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 20 23:00:36 EST 2015

Happy Week Two! Here are your minutes:

[cid:89dc649c-4871-4478-bbc7-8a85b43893b6]

Events:

Wednesday 1/21: We will be having a trash for cash at Palmer Place to help raise money for our Relay for Life Team. We are meeting at 6:30.

Saturday 1/24 : ?We are having a Get Covered America phone bank for health insurance in Baker room 341 from 2-4.

Sunday 1/25: The movie series starts today and it is at 7:30. The location is TBA! We will be watching the documentary about Mitt Romney's campaigns.

If you have any suggestions for what we should watch let Jake know!
There will be an incentive such as candy or old campaign shirts for those who bring a friend to the meeting next week!

Roundtable:

If you are interested in buying a tee shirt contact Jenna. They are $15.

Wednesday 1/21: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker).

Thursday 1/22: The Student Union is hosting a "Raise Hell, Not Tuition" rally at 12pm and more info can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/405976329579141/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Thursday 1/22: ?As part of the MLK Jr. celebration there will be a Social Justice lecture on mass imprisonment from 5-7pm in Baker Ballroom. More info can be found here:
http://www.ohio.edu/compass/stories/14-15/1/mlk-2015-events.cfm

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com