[OU Dems] Week One Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 13 21:47:52 EST 2015

Happy Week One!! Here are your minutes:

[cid:ac87be6c-aa84-433d-9ca4-41b5010aa7e0]

Events:

Thursday 1/15: We will be having a trash for cash at RiverPark apartments to help raise money for our Relay for Life Team. We are meeting at 6 by the building with the glass door entrance.

Monday 1/19 : ?We will be chalking and flyering to help recruit new members and we are meeting in Front Room(top of baker) at 7. Bring tape and/or a stapler.

Tuesday 1/20: Before the meeting at 7pm there will be an event to raise awareness on the harmful Right to Work legislation.? There will be speakers and free food, and we will learn more about it. Bring your friends!

Our movie series will be starting soon and if you have any suggestions for what we should watch let Jake know!
There will be an incentive such as candy or old campaign shirts for those who bring a friend to the week three meeting!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 1/13: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is Chipotle Spice!? ?

Monday 1/26: ?At 7pm the Athena Cinema will be showing the film, "United in Anger: A History of Act-Up" and more info can be found here: https://twitter.com/OUPols/status/543040916463050752/photo/1

If you are interested in tutoring other students and have a GPA above 3.0 contact Jenna for more info!

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com