[OU Dems] Week 5 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 10 22:02:38 EST 2015

Happy Week 5! Here are your minutes:

[cid:943d390c-410e-4a08-be0b-52dd4f0096f4]

Events:

Sunday 2/15 : We are meeting at 12 at Palmer Place for Trash for Cash to raise money for our relay team!

Monday 2/16: We are flyering to promote the We Are Ohio event and will be meeting at Front Room at 7.

Thursday 2/19: The We Are Ohio Event will be in the Walter Rotunda from 6:30-8:30. We will know more info about setup times next week. There will be free pizza!  More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/427179610778225/

Saturday 3/28: The College Democrats of Ohio meeting will be in Marietta, and if you are interested in attending let Exec know! It will be $10 to go and lunch is provided. If you can drive please let a member of exec know so we can plan transportation.

Roundtable:

If you are interested in running for an exec position or have any questions contact the current exec member.

Make sure to sign up for Relay and join our team here:  http://relayforlife.org/ou
Click sign up and then after you fill out your information, click join a team and our team is listed as OU College Democrats. You can click pay later for the registration fee.

Wednesday 2/11: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker) and this week's flavor is chocolate strawberry!

Thursday 2/12: We are having another Get Covered America phone bank from 5-7. If you are interested in going please let Jenna know so rides can be arranged. It is at Sally Jo's friends house.

2/13-2/15: The Vagina Monologues are this weekend and all proceeds go to My Sister's Place. More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/719407304823432/?notif_t=plan_user_invited?

February 21: Bare on the Bricks is today and more info can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/832368006809936/

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com