[OU Dems] Week 14 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 22:23:52 EDT 2015

Happy Week 14! Here are your minutes:

[cid:7191f7ad-a421-4874-8177-7e0700b248e3]

Events:

Wednesday 4/15: We are going to a Public Forum in Front Room at 5pm. Make sure to come and support Steve Patterson, mayoral candidate.

Thursday 4/16: We are going to Take Back the Night and meeting at 6:30pm behind Scripps.

Sunday 4/19: Today is Athens Beautification Day! We are meeting at 11:30am by College Gate. Make sure to register here with the College Dems team:
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/athens-beautification-day-tickets-13400544389
?
Thursday 4/23: Summer dinner is tonight at 6pm in Baker 242! Dress is business casual.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 4/15: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker) and this week's flavor is international!

Thursday 4/16: The UPC petting zoo is today from 3-6 on South Green

If you are a Political Science major you can join the Pi Sigma Alpha Honor Society and more info can be found here:
http://www.ohio.edu/pols/pisigma.cfm

More info about International Week  can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/OU.International.Week?fref=ts
The street fair is Saturday on Court St. from 9am-5pm

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com