[OU Dems] Indian Mound Festival Parade

Amy Lipka me at amylipka.com
Mon Sep 29 09:43:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

We are looking for a few people to walk in the Indian Mound Festival Parade
with Rep. Debbie Phillips on Sunday October 5th. Debbie likes to have 5-6
people walking with her wearing Debbie Phillips shirts, while she greets
people and shakes hands along the parade route. The parade starts at 2:00pm
on Sunday in The Plains and lasts about 40 minutes. The line up starts at
12:30, but I would suggest getting there between 1:15 and 1:30. Let me know
if you can make it and I will give you details on where/when to meet.

There will be candy!

Thanks,
Amy Lipka
Friends of Debbie Phillips