[OU Dems] Week 6 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 1 10:10:07 EDT 2014

Happy Week 6! Here are your minutes:

[cid:70779e59-9943-4c07-806f-3938dd3e36df]?

Events:

Wednesday 10/1: We will be tabling at College Gate from 11-4, and there will be pizza!

Thursday 10/2: ?Dorm storm will be at Voigt Hall this week at 6pm.

Saturday 10/4: ?We will be having an apartment storm to register students to vote on Stewart Street and Milliron at 1pm. The deadline for voter reg is soon so it is important we get a lot of students registered this week!

Saturday 10/4: We are going to a comedy show! It is called Blue Pencil and it is in the Baker student lounge at 8pm.

Monday 10/6: We will be chalking and flyering to raise awareness for the organization! We are meeting in the Frontroom in Baker at 6pm.

Monday 10/6: Homecoming Committee will be in Baker room 239 at 9pm, and are working on the float. Bring any pieces of cardboard and markers!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 10/1: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is mint!? ?

Tuesday 10/14: Singing Men of Ohio is having their first concert!

FEM will be tabling for the next few weeks at the top of Baker. Stop by to learn more about Love Your Body Day! More info and events can be found here: http://www.ohio.edu/womenscenter/Photos/Love-Your-Body-Days.cfm?

The Black Student Union is hosting a Battle of the Organizations scavenger hunt on 10/19. If you interested let a member of exec know so we can plan a team!

If you are interested in learning more about the Model United Nations, or have any questions send them to this email: EMFed8692 at yahoo.com

Scott Wharton is running for Congress in the 15th district. His campaign is looking for volunteers to help with voter reg and GOTV. There are also internships. To learn more contact Jake!

If you are interested in joining Central Committee, or would like to learn more contact Kathy Hecht. 740-517-069 kt_hecht at mail.com

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com