[OU Dems] Week 13 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 18 21:38:38 EST 2014

Happy Week 13! Here are your minutes:

[cid:195f39fb-ccad-40a8-8787-3cd57d02574b]

Events:

Wednesday 11/19: ?We are having a Trash for Cash to help raise money for the DC trip at Palmer Place at 5pm.

The DC trip will be MLK weekend. If you are interested make sure to let Ian know and participate in the fundraisers to help lower the cost! If you have any questions you can ask anyone on Exec.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 11/19: Flavor of the Week will be from 12-2 in the Bobcat Student Lounge(1st floor of Baker), and this week's flavor is Honey!

If you are interested in ordering a tee shirt contact Jenna! They are $15, and here is the design:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y6gomhuPjaIy-FmS_pd9mxNmCc8s0cLissAu-zK-G1g/viewform

FEM is having a week long holiday drive for the shelter My Sister's Place. You can drop off donations at any of the Green offices (open 8-5 M-F), and all of the donated goods from Nelson Market will go to this. More info and a list of what items are needed can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1523215431284538/?
If you are interested in joining FEM, their meetings are Monday nights at 8pm in the Women's Center.

OU College Democrats Executive Board:
Jenna Moore (President) (614) 256-0981 jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Ian Slifcak (Vice President) (330) 523-9104 islifcak at gmail.com
Heather Sabruno (Secretary) (216) 548-1894 hsheather858 at gmail.com