[OU Dems] Summer Opportunities

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 17:40:04 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!

I hope you are having a wonderful summer and I wanted to keep you updated on different ways you can be involved and even find work. Please contact me if you are interested in any of the following:

Field staff for the Cannon for Congress campaign in Northern Michigan

Paula Prentice who is running for State Representative in District 36 in Akron. Our campaign is currently looking for interns to work about 15 hours a week, helping us get out the word about Paula. Although this position is unpaid, the skills gleaned from this experience will be incredibly helpful to those hoping to start a career in politics

Rally for marriage in Cincinnati on August 5th from 5-8 that CDs should show for; they'll be about to start oral arguments over OH Issue 4 and it'll most likely be outside the courthouse

Thank you,
Jenna Moore
Ohio University College Democrats President
jennamoore114 at gmail.com
614-256-0981