[OU Dems] Minutes Week 4

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:19:38 EST 2014

Happy week 4 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 2/5: We will be having date auction committee at 8pm and in Bentley 210.
 Thursday 2/6: We will having a trash for cash at 6:15pm at Riverpark meeting at building 38. This is a fundraiser for relay for life so please come if you can so we can raise money for a great cause!

Friday 2/7: We'll be showing another movie at 6pm in Bentley 220. The movie is still to be announce but bring your sib if they are here!
Tuesday 2/11: We are doing soccer as our intramural sport. We will be playing two games: one at 5:30pm and one at 6:15pm in Ping area A. You can come for both or just one of the games. Remember to bring your OU ID and dress appropriately.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 2/5: Flavor of the week is in the Front Room from 12pm(noon)-2pm. This weeks  flavor is chili.

Wednesday 2/5: There is a Blue Pencil comedy show at the Over Hang. There is no cover charge but you have to be 21+.

Friday 2/7: There is another Blue Pencil comedy show at Casa at 10pm.

Saturday 2/8: Open Mic will be at 8pm in the Baker Lounge!

Feb. 13 and 15: The Vagina monologues will take place in baker theater at 8pm and entry is $7 and all proceeds go to my sister's place.

Feb. 14- The Queer Prom will be at 8pm in Walter Rotunda. Any one is welcome no matter gender or sexual orientation. For more information go to https://www.facebook.com/events/412004655569643/.

If you are interested in telling your story on why you relay, please contact me.

To be entered in a raffel for something cool, respond to this email telling me your favorite color!
Jenna Moore
jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: