[OU Dems] Fall Semester Final Meeting Tonight!

Alcorn, Alyssa aa477412 at ohio.edu
Tue Dec 2 17:10:05 EST 2014

Hey everyone!

Just a reminder that tonight is our final meeting of fall semester, we'll be in Baker 231 at 8PM.

To get into the holiday spirit, we're asking everyone to bring in some canned/nonperishable food, we'll be donating it to the food drive happening for Santa Fest.

Join us to hear about our final events of fall semester, and get more information about the trip to Washington DC, which is quickly approaching!

See you tonight!

?Alyssa Alcorn
Membership Director, OU College Democrats
440-213-6605
alyssajalcorn at gmail.com?