[OU Dems] Week One Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 26 23:40:19 EDT 2014

________________________________
From: Sabruno, Heather
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:38 AM
To: dems-1 at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Week One Minutes

Happy Week One everyone! Here are your minutes:

[cid:88c51c0a-49f6-417b-8e7f-2b1340bec409]

Events:

Wednesday 8/26: We will be tabling at the top of Baker from 11-4 to raise awareness for the organization and register students to vote!

Friday 8/29: We will be tabling at College Gate from 11-4.

Saturday 8/30: There is a campaign fundraiser and cookout at the Athens community center from 6-9. There will be food from many local businesses and music by The Burhans Family, and Gay and Bruce Dalzell. Setup is at 5 and we meet at top of Baker at 4:45. If you are interesting in going please let Jenna know so we can plan rides.

Monday 9/1: We will be chalking and flyering around campus at 7pm. We will meet in Front Room. Bring tape and/or a stapler if you can!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 8/26: Flavor of the week is in Front Room from 12-2 and this week's flavor is coconut!

Saturday 8/29: The Bobcat TableTop Organization is hosting an all day gaming event this Saturday! More info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1474553516144460/

Some organizations on campus are planning to have olympic games. Stay tuned for more information!

Everyone should check out the new iPhone app (coming soon for android). Its called JoinU and it is a social network app for college students!

Heather Sabruno
hs016112 at ohio.edu
OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: