[OU Dems] Week 15 Minutes

Sabruno, Heather hs016112 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 23 10:26:53 EDT 2014

________________________________
From: Sabruno, Heather
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2014 2:23 PM
To: dems-1 at listserv.ohio.edu
Subject: Week 15 Minutes

Happy Week 15 everyone! Here are your minutes:

Events:

Wednesday 4/23: There is a health care press conference in Baker 231.

Wednesday 4/23: Summer Dinner is at the Pigskin at 6:00p.m. Make sure to come early around 5:45 and the dress is business causal. There will be pulled pork, mac n cheese, and fruit. The keynote speaker is Lou Gentile

Saturday 4/26: We are having a Good Works event, where we will be collecting canned food to donate. We are meeting at River Park at 3p.m.

Updates:

If you still have a superlative ballot to turn in, or any questions contact Alyssa.

Next year we will be back in room 231!

Roundtable:

Early vote has started!!! Since we WON'T be here on election day, it is important that we vote before we leave! Go to the Board of Elections (15 S. Court across from Big Mamas) to vote!!!

Wednesday 4/23: Flavor of the Week is in Front Room from 12-2, and the flavor is Ranch!

FRC Body Positivity Week: Fuck Rape Culture will be having different events this week. Wednesday 4/23- Jeans/denim day Thursday 4/24- A screening of the documentary Killing Us Softly. Friday 4/25- Eating pizza on College Green in bathing suits. If you have any questions contact Marika, and more info can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/endourapeculture/

April 24-26: ACRN is hosting Lobster Fest (A free music festival)! The list of locations and performers can be found at http://web4acrn.wix.com/acrn#!acrn-calendar/cu27<http://web4acrn.wix.com/acrn#%21acrn-calendar/cu27>

There is a great opportunity to earn some bobcat cash for yourself AND money for our org. Be a part of Go Green week to help new students move in! If you are living in the dorms next year, this will help you move in early! You do have to register to be a part of this at ohio.edu/housing/gogreen<http://ohio.edu/housing/gogreen> and it should be available by the end of this week. Make sure you sign up with our organization so we get credit. Also, if you have a friend who wants to help who is not in dems or another organization, have them sign up with us! If you have any questions, contact Jenna Moore.

Debbie Phillips is looking for summer interns and volunteers! If you are interested, or have any questions contact Caitlin.

Heather Sabruno

hs016112 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: