[OU Dems] Minutes Week 5

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:45:34 EDT 2013

Happy week 5 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 9/25: Tabling will be from 11am-4pm at the top of Baker so stop by any time you can!

Wednesday 9/25: Home Coming committee  will be meeting at 8pm at 2 Elliot Street. Our float theme is Timeline of Dems. Bring your crafting skills! If you have any crafting supplies, please bring them.

Thursday 9/26: Dorm storm at Bromley and Congress at 6pm-8pm. We'll be meeting at Bromley.

Friday 9/27: We will be tabling for voter registration at College Gate from 11am until 4pm.

Sunday 9/29: EDNA/HRC meeting will be in Baker 231 from 5-7. The purpose of this is to make it so that employers can't fire or not hire someone if they are apart of the LGBT community. Come to the meeting for more information.

Monday 9/30: Chalking and flyering will be from 7pm-8pm and meeting in the Front Room.

Updates:

Shirts are in so make sure you order one or pick it up. They're only $15!

Roundtable:

Athens County Board of Elections is looking for poll workers for upcoming elections. If you have any questions, contact Nick Tuell.

There is a new movement called Fuck Rape Culture and they are having a rally October 11th at 4pm. They will have other events. If interested, contact Marika Bresler.

Jenna Moore

jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: