[OU Dems] Minutes Week 4

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 22:28:58 EDT 2013

Happy week 4 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 9/18: Tabling will be from 11am-4pm at College Gate so stop by any time you can!

Wednesday 9/18: Home Coming committee  will be meeting at 8pm in Bentley 009. Come with ideas! The theme is OUr past OUr present OUr future.

Thursday 9/19: Dorm storm on East Green will be at 6pm-8pm. We will be meeting at the at Washington Arch.

Friday 9/20: We will be tabling for voter registration at the top of Baker from 11am until 4pm.

Saturday 9/21: Freedom to Marry will be 11am until 5pm at the court house. You don't have to stay the whole time but it will be a mix of tabling and a dorm storm to get signatures to put marriage equality on the ballot November 2014.

Sunday 9/22: Apartment Storm will be at 2pm. We'll be meeting at Palmer Place. If you're not sure where it's at, be sure to ask one of us!

Monday 9/23: Chalking and flyering will be from 7pm-8pm and meeting in the Front Room.

Updates:

Shirts are in so make sure you order one or pick it up. They're only $15!

Roundtable:

Wednesday 9/18: Flavor of the week is peach. Stop by the Front Room in Baker at Noon until 2pm for free food based on peaches!

Wednesday 9/18: The Women's Center (4th floor of Baker) is holding a poster making party at 3pm.

Saturday 9/21: Be sure to check out the Aviation table at the tailgate. There will be free things.

Friday 9/27: VOX (Voices for Planned Parenthood) is holding a beer and cheese tasting. You have to be 18+ and there is a $5 cover and proceeds go to Athens health services.

jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board:

Caitlin Roberts (President) (614) 893-5395 caitlinroberts14 at gmail.com