[OU Dems] Minutes Week 13

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 23:46:57 EST 2013

Happy week 13 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Friday 11/22: We will be tabling fat the bottom of Baker to get signature for the Freedom to Marry petition from 2pm until 5pm.

Sunday 11/24: We are doing trash for cash as a DC trip fundraiser at 2pm until 4pm at River Park building 38. Reminder: you have to attend at least one fundraising event in order to go to DC.

Monday 11/25: There is an organizational meeting for Ready for Hillary and just ways you can get involved in this campaign. It'll be held  in Baker 231 from 6pm-7pm.

Updates:

Shirts are in so make sure you order one or pick it up. There are only large and medium left. They're only $15!

NO MEETING NEXT WEEK 11/26

Roundtable:

Wednesday 11/20: Flavor of the week is pumpkin so stop by the Front Room at noon until 2!

Friday 11/22: Fridays Live will take place at 7pm on the 5th floor of the RTV building across the building. Seats are limited so get there early.

Saturday 11/23: Open Mic will be in the Baker Lounge at 8pm. If you are interested in preforming, contact Emily Harper at (330) 727-4510

There are job openings at the call center. If you are interested, contact Caitlin or Jessica or go to  http://ohio.thecallingcenter.com/ to apply and do it as soon as possible.

Jenna Moore
jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary