[OU Dems] OU College Democrats Week 2 Minutes

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:13:29 EST 2013

Happy Week 2 Everyone!

Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:
Events:
Wednesday 1/23: Coaster fundraiser tabling! We will be tabling from 5-7pm at the bottom of Baker to inform people of our coaster sale to raise money for Relay for Life! Come by to pick up order forms too!

Thursday 1/24: Date Auction Committee will be meeting at 8pm at 320 Palmer Place! We will be starting on crafting decorations, but you don’t have to be creative to participate! FILL OUT YOUR QUESTIONAIRES AND VISIT THE BUSINESSES YOU SIGNED UP FOR! Date Auction will be on March 14th.

Friday 1/25: Coaster fundraiser tabling! We will be tabling from 12-2pm at the bottom of Baker to inform people of our coaster sale to raise money for Relay for Life! Come by to pick up order forms too!

Saturday 1/26: College Democrats of Ohio Convention!  There will be speakers and discussion based on relevant entities to College Democrats chapters across Ohio. Also, there will be food. It will be January 26th at 10am at the University of Cincinnati. We will be providing rides Friday and have housing at UC for Friday evening. Also, there will be rides provided Saturday morning too.

Sunday 1/27: Our movie series will be beginning for the semester at 4pm in Bentley 023. We do not have the film selected yet, so show up for the surprise!

Monday 1/28: Flyering! Meet in the Front Room at 8pm, so we can post flyers for our organization!

ROUNDTABLE:
Delta Zeta sorority will be having their informal recruitment February 4th and 6th (a Monday and Wednesday) from 7-8:30pm at their sorority house on 55 Mill! If you’re interested in rushing, contact Caitlin Roberts.

Updates:

OUCD Elections update:

Nominations will be Week 6, two weeks before  spring break.  You can nominate yourself or an executive board member can, or another voting eligible member! The positions up for running include: President, Vice President, Communications Director, Membership Director, Secretary, and Treasurer.

In order be eligible to vote/run you must have been a member the previous semester, attended 3 meetings, and 8 events. If you have questions in regards to your eligibility, contact Jack.

Elections will be held Week 7, February 26th.

Jessica Newton

jn130010 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: