[OU Dems] Minutes Week 1

Jenna Moore jennamoore114 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 21:52:35 EDT 2013

Happy week 1 everyone! Here are your minutes from this weeks meeting:

Events:

Wednesday 8/28: We will be tabling at College Gate from 10am until 4pm to register students to vote. Anytime you can stop by is great!

Thursday 8/29: We will be doing a dorm storm on East Green at 6:30pm and going around doing voter registration. We will be meeting at the Washington arch.

Friday 8/30: We will be tabling for voter registration at the top of Baker from 10am until 4pm.

Sunday 9/1: We will be doing an apartment storm at University Commons for voter registration at 2pm until 4pm. Meet at the top of Baker for rides!

Monday 9/2: There will be flyering and chalking at 7pm to go around promoting our meetings in different buildings. Meeting place is the 4th floor of Baker.

Roundtable:

Wednesday 8/28: At 6pm there will be a welcome BBQ at Hillel (corner of Court and State) as a way to welcome Jewish students though anyone is welcome. There will be free food!

Wednesday 8/28: At 7pm there is an event at Mem Aud to commemorate the Martin Luther King Jr.’s March on Washington.

Thursday 8/29: At noon there is a meet and greet with the staff of the women’s center (4th floor of Baker).

Friday 8/30: The Mini Farmer’s Market will be held from 11:30am- 2:30pm at Howard Park across from the college green.

Jenna Moore

jm226611 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: