[OU Dems] OU College Democrat Minutes Week 14

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 00:07:59 EDT 2013

Happy Week 14 Everyone!
Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:

Events:

Sunday 4/21: Canned food drive! We will be going door to door collecting canned food for Goodworks, a local charitable operation.  We will be meeting at Riverpark, building 38.

Friday 4/26: Senior Send Off! We will be sending off our seniors and also announcing our superlatives of the year. It will be at  67 W Washington  at 8pm!

Sunday 4/28: Summer Dinner! Our largest fundraiser of the year will be approaching in a couple of weeks. Lou Gentile is the keynote speaker and we have a caterer! It will be in Baker room 242 from 3-5pm.

ROUNDTABLE:

This Friday there will be the Eat While Swimming women’s comedy variety show! It’s at 8pm in Bentley 227. $2 donation suggestion. Contact Emily Harper!

On Thursday, April 18th there will be a SpeakOUT panel with Hillel at 7:00pm in Baker 237. The panel is talking about the LGBTQ community and member Marika Bresler is speaking on the panel. Contact her for more details!

Updates:

Congrats to Dems of the Week Paul Leduc!!

It has been a honor and pleasure being your secretary this year, and I would like to inform everyone this will be the last Dems minutes I send out. I love everyone!

Jessica Newton

jn130010 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: