[OU Dems] OU College Democrats Minutes Week 4 9/18

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 19 22:58:54 EDT 2012

Happy Week 4 Everyone!
Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:
Events:
Wednesday 9/19:  We’re tabling from 10-5 outside Baker!
Wednesday 9/19:  Dorm storm from 6-8PM on East Green! Great and easy way to get people registered!
Thursday 9/20: We’re tabling from 11-5 outside the Courthouse!
Thursday 9/20: There’s a phone bank for Congressional candidate Pat Lang from 1-4 at 8 N. Court! 3rd floor in Pat Lang’s office.
Thursday 9/20: We’ll be clipboarding the Shively dining hall line from 5-7. Great way to get voter reg!
Thursday 9/20: Homecoming Committee is meeting! We will begin to construct the homecoming float, so please bring cardboard boxes if you can! We’re meeting at the OFA office at 8PM.
Friday 9/21:
 Saturday 9/22: Students for Sherrod Brown convention in Columbus! Rides will be provided at the top of Baker at 12pm and we will be back early Saturday evening. It’s great experience to go to conventions and you meet a lot of amazing people, so sign up!
Saturday 9/22: Voter Reg at the football game tailgate! Meet at the tailgate next to Peden Stadium at 2pm!
Sunday 9/23: Riverpark Dorm Storm at 2pm!! Meet at the Washington Arch (Washington Hall on east Green) and we’ll head over!
Monday 9/24: We’re tabling from 11-5 outside the Courthouse!
Monday 9/24: ODP phone bank at 8 N. Court! 3rd floor in Pat Lang’s office. Sign up anytime from 4-9! Even an hour helps!
Monday 9/24: Flyering at 8PM! Meet at the Front Room (Coffee Shop, 4th floor of Baker)
Tuesday 9/25: ODP phone bank at 8 N. Court! 3rd floor in Pat Lang’s office. Sign up anytime from 2-9! Even an hour helps!

 Updates:
Our Next OUCD/ Student's for Obama meeting will be Tuesday 8pm in Baker 231!
Dorm/Street/Apartment/Greek captains are needed! Contact Brigid Iverson for a voter registration packet!
OUCD Sweatshirts are $15! They're comfy and perfect for fall weather so make sure to get yours soon!! You can get one at any meeting.
*Congrats to Dem of the Week Jenna Moore!
*Congrats to Barackstar Jake Fenz!
Roundtable:
STREET STORM! It will be Sunday September 30th from 1-5PM. There will be a sign up soon, and even if you can come for 30 minutes, it will help!
ATTENTION DORM CAPTAINS! There’s a meeting this Thursday at 8pm at the OFA office, so attend if you can!
Sherrod Brown will be in Athens on Saturday, September 29th! More information to come.
Friday’s Live are every Friday at 7PM in the RTV building (across from Voigt Hall on College Street) on the 5th floor in Studio C. Emily Harper participates, so we should all support her!
Jessica Newton
jn130010 at ohio.edu<mailto:jn130010 at ohio.edu>
OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: