[OU Dems] Homecoming Parade!

Roberts, Caitlin cr156409 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 12 21:06:54 EDT 2012

Hi everyone! The Homecoming Parade is finally here!!!

That being said, if you want to help us set up the float, I will begin set up at 7:30 so come as close to 7:30 as possible. If you want to walk with us in the parade, it starts at 10 so try to get there a little bit before that! Also it would be a super good idea to wear your Dems hoodie/any political stuff you want! The check-in is at Riverside Drive (off of Shafer Street between the OU Credit Union building and Dining Services building) and we should be in the lineup by the Station Street Apartments--basically all of this is down Union Street! Call or text me if you can't find us and I'll help you out!

I know it's really early but it's sooo much fun so please come if you can!
--
Caitlin Roberts
Vice President, OU College Democrats
caitlinroberts14 at gmail.com