[OU Dems] Vote for Laura Derrick for Most Valuable Organizer!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 14:15:56 EST 2012

Hey Dems!

We have a favor to ask you - please vote for Laura Derrick for rootscamp's
Most Valuable Organizer.

Laura was the Regional Field Director for Organizing for America for
Southeast Ohio, our region, until her region was split and one of her Field
Organizers who she trained, Justin, was put in charge of our region. She
trained Nick Tuell as a Field Organizer as well as helped train Marika
Bresler, our Field Organizers. She was incredibly successful in her region,
South-Central Ohio, and helped bring our region, Southeast Ohio, a lot of
success as well. Without Laura, I am confident that the election results in
Ohio would be much different.

Laura inspired many people through her story and through her example to
work hard toward President Obama's reelection, and Ohio was so successful
because of people like her. Please vote for her to represent Organizing for
America - Ohio, and because she truly has worked incredibly hard for this.

You can vote at this link:
http://rootscamp.neworganizing.com/awards/2012/mvo/entry/laura-derrick/

Share with as many friends as you can as well!

Thank you!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662