[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 3/27

Roberts, Caitlin cr156409 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 28 15:33:36 EDT 2012

<mailto:dems-l at listserv.ohio.edu>

Dems Minutes 3/27

Hello Dems! Happy Week 1! Here are the minutes from this week's meeting:

News/Updates:

We are still selling Sweatshirts for only $15! Please contact Nicole if you would like to buy one.

An Interest Sheet was sent around for our D.C. Trip Memorial Day Weekend.  Contact Marika if you are interested in going and didn't get a chance to sign up!

Future Events:

Hoodie March for Trayvon Martin

Pledge to Reg. Table

Pledge to Reg. Canvass/Food Drive

Paint the Wall/Chalking

Check out our calendar at oudemocrats.org for details of each event!

Round Table:

Nate Hall asked for help in moving items from the former We Are Ohio office into the new Obama For America office. Stop by the Obama office at 8 North Court Street anytime on Friday if you would like to help.

The Lost Flamingo Company is having auditions for Sweeney Todd this Wednesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. Contact L.J. Cohen for more information.

Please bring any donations for My Sister's Place to next week's meeting.

Contact Nick Tuell if you are interested in having a one-on-one meeting to learn about volunteering opportunities for the Obama campaign.

There will be tabling for a petition regarding tuition increases Thursday from 12 to 5 at the top of Baker.  The petition will also be delivered to President McDavis Friday during his office hours.  Contact Jacob Chaffin for more information.

Have an awesome First Week of Spring Quarter!

--

Caitlin Roberts

(614) 893-5395

Secretary, OU College Democrats