[OU Dems] Important OUCD Summer Update!

Marika Bresler marika.bresler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 01:56:23 EDT 2012

Hello lovely dems!

I have some bittersweet news to share with all of you. I have been offered
a Field Organizer Position with the Obama campaign for this Fall. Have no
fear, I will be in Athens. Nick and I will be the two Field Organizers for
Ohio University! But, since I will not be a student during Fall Semester, I
unfortunately must step down as your Communications Director. It saddens me
greatly that I will not be on OUCD Exec. Board this year, however this is
an amazing opportunity to work on the campaign and I will be working
side-by-side with all of you.

This will mean that there will be a special election at the beginning of
the year to elect a Communications Director. Nominations will take place
during the meeting Week 1 and Elections will occur Week 2. Feel free to
contact me with any questions about the position. Remember you have to be a
member to run, and anyone who was eligible to vote during Spring Quarter
will be able to vote on the new Communications Director. Contact Jack Obora
jack.obora at gmail.com with any questions about membership status.

If you have any questions feel free to contact any of Exec.

Shannon Welch (President) (440) 463-0662
shannoncwelch at gmail.com<https://ch1prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=tsI5rdZ0Q0ePx2Wx0MV0w-itkddwQs8Iy-VoeNfe5tY2sy23H_v7ToQJY54OAFtnaEjvQ9pzJk0.&URL=mailto%3ashannoncwelch%40gmail.com>
Caitlin Roberts (Vice President) (614) 893-5395
caitlinroberts14 at gmail.com<https://ch1prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=tsI5rdZ0Q0ePx2Wx0MV0w-itkddwQs8Iy-VoeNfe5tY2sy23H_v7ToQJY54OAFtnaEjvQ9pzJk0.&URL=mailto%3acaitlinroberts14%40gmail.com>
Nicole Robertson (Treasurer) (513) 582-3041
nicole.gayle09 at gmail.com<https://ch1prd0102.outlook.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=tsI5rdZ0Q0ePx2Wx0MV0w-itkddwQs8Iy-VoeNfe5tY2sy23H_v7ToQJY54OAFtnaEjvQ9pzJk0.&URL=mailto%3anicole.gayle09%40gmail.com>
Jack Obora (Membership Director) (740) 973-3711 jack.obora at gmail.com
<jack.obora at gmail.com>

Jessica Newton (Secretary) (614) 557-6293 jnjnew4 at gmail.com

I love you all dearly, and hope you are having an amazing summer.

driven. determined. democrat.

Marika Bresler
Obama for America Field Organizer-Ohio University
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism-Public Relations
mb571909 at ohio.edu
614.562.5937