[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 1/24

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:33:13 EST 2012

Dems Minutes 1/24

Hey Dems! Hope you are having a lovely week four! Here are the minutes from
this week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

Let Marika know ASAP if you are willing to participate in Date Auction or
can make something for the raffle!

The Athens for Obama office is officially on 8 N Court St above Fluff
Bakery! There will be an office opening party in the near future.

Sign up for our volleyball team, Trotting Donkeys at imleagues.com!

Congratulations to our Dem of the Week, David Creighton!

Future Events:

Movie Series – The Healthcare Movie

Chalking & Flyering

Constitution Committee

Volleyball Game

Students for Obama Summit

College Democrats of Ohio Winter Convention

Students for Obama Campus Launch Party

Check out the calendar on our website, oudemocrats.org for the details of
each event!

Round Table

Gary Edwards is running for County Commissioner! If you are interested in
becoming an intern or helping him with his campaign, contact a member of
exec board.

Up Til Dawn will be doing a letter writing party on February 7 at 5 PM in
Baker Ballroom! Please prepare addresses and sign up at stjude.org/UTD

Thank you to those of you that went to Miss Representation!

Appalachian Student Union will be meeting on Monday at 7, contact Jacob
Chaffin for more information at jbtchaffin at gmail.com

If you are interested in the Ohio Student Association, contact Jacob
Chaffin at jbtchaffin at gmail.com

Thank you to STARS, Sarah Williams, Alan Trout, and Sally Jo Wiley for
helping to facilitate the State of the Union watch party!

Thanks for coming to the meeting and have a wonderful week!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 tuellnick at gmail.com