[OU Dems] OU College Dems Minutes: Week 15

Newton, Jessica jn130010 at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 6 17:26:28 EST 2012

Happy Week 15 Everyone!

Thanks for making this semester in Dems so successful and fun! I hope everyone is hanging in there and does great on finals!

Here are the minutes from this week’s meeting:

Events:
Thursday 12/6: Date Auction Committee is meeting today at 8pm in Bentley 023. There will be no crafting, so get involved and help with our largest fundraiser!

Friday 12/7: We’re having an end of the semester potluck! Everyone is invited, including fall fellows from the campaign. It will be at 320 Palmer Place at 6:30 (the time that was mentioned at the meeting has changed). Please bring yummy food for everyone to snack on and/or napkins and plates! If you need directions, call me.

Saturday 12/8: UCM lunch! We will be volunteering which consists of helping with the cooking, serving, and cleaning process of serving the community lunch. It is from 11-3, but come for a time that suits you best, and there will be a free meal!!

Sunday 12/9: Trash for Cash! We will be collecting trash for donations for Relay for Life this Sunday at 2pm. Meet in the Palmer Place courtyard (25 Kurtz Street)!!

Updates:

Congrats to the Dem of the semester Emily Harper!!

Jessica Newton

jn130010 at ohio.edu

OU College Democrats, Secretary

OU College Democrats Executive Board: