[OU Dems] Involvement Fair!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 16:19:52 EDT 2011

Hey Dems!

Just wanted to give you a great way to reunite with the dems prior to the
Tuesday meeting- Monday, September 5 from 3:30 to 5:30 is the Involvement
Fair on College Green! This is a great way to register voters as well as
reach out to new freshmen to join our organization, so we need a good turn
out of volunteers! The involvement fair is always a great time so I highly
recommend it! :)

Wear your dems shirts and your game faces!

Love y'all,

--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662