[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 10/18

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 14:20:56 EDT 2011

Dems Minutes 10/18

Hey Dems! Hope your week seven was swell! Here are the minutes from this
week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

Thanks to all of those that came out to Homecoming! You were all fantastic!

Our canvas/phonebank shifts are as follows at 18 N College St (UCM):

Nick Tuell- Friday 5-8, Saturday 1-7, Sunday 1-7

Marika Bresler-Saturday 11-1, Sunday 1-4

Paul Leduc-Saturday 1-4

Debi Segal-Wednesday 5-6, Saturday 1-4, Sunday 1-4

Shannon Welch- Wednesday 5-7, Sunday 1-4

Emily Harper- Wednesday 5-6

Caitlin Roberts- Friday 5-8m Saturday 10-1

Congratulations to our Dem of the Week, Kaitlyn Crist!!!

Future Events:

Canvas/Phonebanking

Chalking, Flyering, Paint the Wall

Please check out the calendar on our website, www.oudemocrats.org to see the
details of each event!!

Round Table

Vote yes on Issue 16 to support a mental health recovery services levy to
continue funding places like the Gathering Place and My Sister’s Place!

Come see the Lost Flamingo Company’s Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Union
on Monday and Tuesday at 9 PM! $5 for those over 21 and $7 for those under!

The fall quarter issue for Backdrop will drop next week!

Nick is looking for volunteers for Obama for America! Contact him if you are
interested!

Thanks for coming out to this week’s meeting and have a great weekend!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 tuellnick at gmail.com