[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 10/11

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 00:38:02 EDT 2011

Dems Minutes 10/11

Hey Dems! Hope your homecoming week is awesome! Here are the minutes from
this week’s meeting:

News/Updates:

We are pleased to announce that we registered 943 people to vote!
Congratulations to all of you and thank you for your help!

We are selling our tshirts for $10! Be sure to get one, especially so you
can look fabulous at the Homecoming parade!!

Congratulations to our Dem of the Week, Jack Obora!!!

Future Events:

Homecoming Parade

Alumni Event

College Democrats of Ohio Fall Convention

Chalking and Flyering

Round Table

November 2 is Law School Day in Baker Ballroom!

Come learn Japanese dance this Saturday from 12-1 in Gordy 113!

October 22 is the International Dinner! It’s $8 in Baker Ballroom at 6PM.

Hip Hop Congress gets together on Wednesdays at 8 PM in Baker 240!

Come to Athens Open Mic to see great comedy at 8 PM in the Front Room!

Thanks to all of you for your hard work, please come to our fantastic events
this weekend!

Thanks for coming out to the meeting, and have a wonderful homecoming!
--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662

Nick Tuell (President) (513) 602-5258 tuellnick at gmail.com