[OU Dems] Student Senate SB5 Survey (please read!)

Debra Segal debracsegal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 17:38:17 EDT 2011

College Dems,

The Ohio University Student Senate is asking for your input on the
Union-busting bill known as Senate Bill 5. The results of this survey will
largely impact Student Senate's decision of whether to denounce or support
Senate Bill 5--a bill that severely restricts public employee's right to
collectively bargain. With a Student Senate resolution, like the one we are
pushing for, we can let the the state know that OU students support our
public employees and the rights that they deserve.

Please take 30 seconds to fill out the Student Senate survey. In addition,
please spread the word on SB 5 facts, as well as advertising the survey, to
your peers--Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Bobcats. As you know, this
is not a partisan issue, but a quality of life issue.

This survey will be available until Thursday, October 6th at 6pm. You can
access the survey on the link below.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VF6KL2Q

Thanks in advance for helping us take this step.

Nick Tuell
OU College Democrats President
513-602-5258