[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 3/1

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:20:48 EST 2011

Dems Minutes 3/1

Hey everyone! Hope your week nine is amazing! Here are the minutes from this
week’s meeting:

Instead of a committee meeting for Date Auction, we need help setting up at
Baker Theatre this Thursday! Set up will begin at 4:30 PM and we need all
the help we can get!

Date Auction is this Thursday! If you are being auctioned off, please arrive
at Baker Theatre promptly at 7:30 PM and check in at the money table. Dress
nicely, bring your friends, and come bid! There will also be a raffle, roses
for sale, and a photobooth.

We will be having a trash for cash for Relay for Life this Sunday at 6 PM at
Riverpark! Please meet at Building 38.

Congratulations to our Dems of the Week, Sam Jamison and Ashton Grigley!!

Round Table

This Thursday from 4 PM – 6 PM in Baker 333, there will be a phonebank or
letters to the editor for Senate Bill 5.

The Winter Dance Concert is this weekend! It will be at Mem Aud on Friday
and Saturday at 7:30 PM! Tickets are available in the box office.

This Saturday Pyramids will be open until 5 AM. DJ Juan will be there!

This Saturday Nate Hall is holding a phonebank for his city council race
from 1 PM – 4 PM at his house, 143 Grosvenor.

The Office for Education Abroad has moved to 15 Park Place (next to Baker)
and has walk-in advising from 1 PM – 4 PM every day.

Check out thenewpolitical.com and read Alex Maza’s opinion piece every
Monday!

Congratulations to our new exec board:

Communications Director – Taylor Abbott

Membership Director – Debi Segal

Secretary – Shannon Welch

Treasurer – Emily Harper

Vice President – Marika Bresler

President – Nick Tuell

Thanks for coming out to the meeting, and I hope you all have a lovely week!

--
Shannon Welch
Secretary, OU College Democrats

Nate Hall (President) 513-304-3042 natehall5 at gmail.com
Jeana Davis (Vice President) 419-508-1179 jeanaldavis at gmail.com
Hailey Paumier (Communications Director) 330-933-7008
haileypaumier at gmail.com
Alex "Master Chef" Maza (Treasurer) 937-609-5983 alexlmaza at gmail.com
Marika Bresler (Membership Director) 614-562-5937 marika.bresler at gmail.com
Shannon Welch (Secretary) 440-463-0662 shannoncwelch at gmail.com