[OU Dems] Dems Minutes 1/25

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 13:24:01 EST 2011

Dems Minutes 1/25

Hey guys! Hope you are having a wonderful week four!  Here are the minutes
from this week’s meeting:

A big thank you to all of those that helped with the glass sale for Relay
for Life! There are still a few glasses available, if you are interested in
purchasing one for $8 (and having it personalized) contact Shannon Welch.

Elections are coming up at the end of this quarter! If you are wondering if
you can vote or if you are eligible to run, contact Marika Bresler.

Our first Date Auction committee meeting will be on Wednesday at 8:30 PM in
Front Room! If you are interested in being auctioned off or have friends
(especially boys!) that are interested, then please contact Jeana Davis.

We will be watching “Outfoxed” this Sunday at 6:15 PM in Bentley 215!

We are selling our tshirts for $15, support our org and look fabulous at the
same time!

Our next volleyball game will be Monday at 6:15 PM. If you are interested in
playing but haven’t registered yet, contact Marika Bresler.

Our competitive fundraiser for Relay for Life will be this Friday at 8:30 PM
at Alex’s house. If you are interested in participating or have any
questions, contact Shannon Welch, and remember to get your teams together!

The amendments to our constitution passed! If you have any questions,
contact Nate Hall.

Congratulations to Dem of the Week, Heather McKay!!!

Round Table

“The Islam I Know” forum will be on Thursday from 5 to 6:30 PM in Baker
Ballroom B, with our very own Alex Maza as the MC.

If you would like to buy Girl Scout cookies for $3 per box, contact Kaitlyn
Crist at kc800208 at ohio.edu!

If you are looking for internship opportunities relating to campaigns for
the summer or are graduating and looking for a job, contact Nate Hall!

--
Shannon Welch
Secretary, OU College Democrats

Nate Hall (President) 513-304-3042 natehall5 at gmail.com
 Jeana Davis (Vice President) 419-508-1179 jeanaldavis at gmail.com
Hailey Paumier (Communications Director) 330-933-7008
haileypaumier at gmail.com
Alex “Ghost” Maza (Treasurer) 937-609-5983 alexlmaza at gmail.com
Marika Bresler (Membership Director) 614-562-5937 marika.bresler at gmail.com
Shannon Welch (Secretary) 440-463-0662 shannoncwelch at gmail.com