[OU Dems] Canvassing this week!!!

Shannon Welch shannoncwelch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 23:24:46 EDT 2010

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to send you a little update on canvassing this week so you can
know where to meet us!

Tomorrow, Thursday at 6 PM at Washington Arch to cover Mill Street Village.
Friday at 1 PM and at 3 PM at Front Room to do the Summit and Courtyard
Saturday at 12 PM at the bottom of Baker to cover some dorms
Sunday at 12 PM at Washington Arch to do some more apartments
and Monday at 5 PM at Front Room to do whatever we have left over!

Please come out to canvas and feel free to call me if you need anything!

I love y'all!

--
Shannon Welch
(440) 463-0662