[OU Dems] 3 DAYS LEFT!

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 22:52:27 EDT 2010

Hey College Dems!

You've all been a huge help so far this quarter, and as of tonight we have
registered 1,883 people to vote!  But now its crunch time, with only three
days left before the Oct. 4th voter registration deadline, we need all of
your help this weekend to register as many voters as possible.  I also have
a personal stake in this, a friendly wager with the president of Ohio State
Dems that if we register more voters than them I can post the video of Rufus
tackling Brutus on his wall every day for the rest of the year!

So here's where we need your help: We are knocking on doors in student
neighborhoods tomorrow, Saturday 10/2, from 12-5, and Sunday 10/3 from
12-5.  If you have any time available we could really use the help, so email
me at natehall5 at gmail.com or call or text me at 513-304-3042.  Thanks
everyone!

--
Nate Hall