[OU Dems] Just a little reminder

Nate Hall natehall5 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 01:57:03 EDT 2010

Good morning fellow Democrat.  As I write this, there are fewer than 41 hours remaining until the polls close on Election Day.  Today I'm sending you links to two videos.  The first is a reminder of why we must stop the Republicans this year (as if you needed one).  The second, is a reminder of how we can do that.  These videos will take about 5 minutes of your time:

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=jDr_h9AjQFI

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=

Thank you for fighting alongside us thus far this election season.  If perhaps you've been shy about joining in, after Tuesday the election is over.  There will be no more opportunities this year to continue the movement we helped create in 2008, so please join us at the campaign office (77 1/2 E State St) and help us  keep America and Ohio moving forward.

Let's see this through to the end!

Nate Hall
President, OU College Democrats
Vice Commissioner for City and County Affairs, OU Student Senate
Professional Programing Chair, OU Phi Alpha Delta