[OU Dems] dems minutes 3/2

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 3 18:25:47 EST 2010

Hello Dems! In case you missed it...

Volleyball- Last game is tonight at Ping 11pm!

Phone banking- This Thursday at Chris's apartment (Riverpark rm111, building 33) from 530-730 pm. Saturday at Kellie's place (13 Fern St.) noon-2.

Remember our Olympic style fundraiser this Friday at 8 pm!

ODP Youth Caucus- This Saturday from 11-4 in Columbus. Chris is leaving at 830 am, if interested contact him for more info!

Movie Series- This Sunday 6 pm in Walter 145 showing Food Inc.

Congrats to our Dem of the Week- Emily Harper

Congrats to our new exec board! Nate, Kellie, Hailey, Paul, Alex, and Jeanna!!!

ROUNDTABLE:
Leilani is hosting a training next Thursday on Vote Builder! Also see attached flier about the Next Generation Summit!

Singing Men of Ohio Alumni Concert- March 13th, 730 Memorial Auditorium for free!

Lost Flamingo Company hosting Skidder Creek this Friday and Saturday 8pm

Next Wednesday there will be an Organizing for America training session in Baker 233 at 6pm

Don't forget it's Diversity Week!

State Representative Debbie Phillips would love to see some of you at one of the stops on her Listening Tour. They will be on Saturdays, contact Meredith for more info!

The Essay Release Party-Friday 9-2 Club Cream.

Have a great week!
Ashley
Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu