[OU Dems] dems minutes 1/26

Gammella, Ashley ag730406 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 27 17:26:25 EST 2010

Hello Dems! In case you missed it…
Athens County Commissioner Lenny Eliason is looking for volunteers to help his campaign. If you have any questions contact him at leliason at columbus.rr.com<mailto:leliason at columbus.rr.com> or his cell 740.541.2127
Volleyball- First game is TONIGHT at 11pm. Be at Ping 15 min early with your student ID to play. Take out or cover up piercings. Go Donkeys!
Relay for Life- Trash for Cash this Sunday at 7pm Riverpark. Help out! Also, remember to register for our team. Follow these simple directions:
Go to relayforlife.org/ou, click sign up, click join a team, enter our team name “Trotting Donkeys”, click search for team, then click JOIN! Enter your personal info and your done!

Date Auction- TURN IN YOUR FORMS! Also don’t forget your song and picture. Email Kellie kg759806 at ohio.edu  or myself.  There is a committee meeting Thursday 8pm in Baker 237. See you there!
Flyering- Monday at 8pm, meeting in the Front Room. They flyers will be for Date Auction!
Elections- Remember that nominations happen wk 8, anyone can nominate someone for a position and you must be a member to vote (8 events/3 of them meetings) .To run, you have had to be a member for two quarters.
Congrats to our Dem of the Week- Shannon Welch!
ROUNDTABLE:
Organizing for America- Watching the State of the Union Address TONIGHT in Walter 135 at 830, there will be pizza!
Budget Cuts Happen- This Friday 2-4pm in Walter 135
Vagina Monologues- Feb 5/7 8pm, Feb 6th 3pm. $5 and all proceeds benefit My Sister’s Place and women in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

HAVE A GOOD WEEK!
Ashley
Liz Clark (President) 440-725-1522   lizclark10 at gmail.com
Kellie Galan (Vice President) 330-268-0777    kg759806 at ohio.edu